Jun 25, 2021
Today, I discuss essential oils that are steam-distilled from fresh, sustainably harvested conifer needles gathered in Northern BC, Canada, with Rodney Mulholland, one of Great Bear Rainforest Oils managers.
Great Bear Rainforest Essential Oils is a social enterprise supported by the Coastal First Nations Great Bear Initiative - a non-profit society.
We also talk about:
- Creating a sustainable business for Indigenous people and the environment
- How aromatherapy works
- How to forest bathe
- Toxic skincare ingredients
- Try Great Bear Rainforest Essential Oils (code: BIOHACKINGBRITTANY)
- Great Bear Rainforest Essential Oils on Instagram
For more Biohacking with Brittany:
- Emfies are healthier underwear made for women by women. Limited pre-orders are available very soon! Join the waitlist here.